10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is one of the fastest growing markets worldwide, putting you
at the forefront of the global social media revolution. Want to accelerate your career
in social media marketing? ACBC Online can help you achieve your goal.
Whether you are looking for a career choice or seeking to progress in your career, this versatile qualification can be applied in any industry.
You could be studying for this nationally recognised qualification within three business days!*
We’ve got all the tools and support you need – at a pace to suit you. There’s no to need to attend a campus to enrol or complete your study.
You could be framing your Australian Careers Business College qualification within 6 months*. How does it get better than that?
*Courses commence on the next available Monday from your application date allowing for administration requirements.
*Depends on your selected course duration.
The 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing Accredited Course helps people to design and implement a comprehensive social media strategy that delivers
outstanding results. It will help in expanding your network of like-minded social media marketers and will allow you to apply your social media marketing skills to your chosen business.
Quick Check: Am I ready for this qualification?
- -Take our quick check to see if you’re ready to change your life through study with Australian Careers Business College online.
- NSW School Certificate (Year 10) or its equivalent or mature age students. Don’t have this requirement? Don’t worry – We’ve got you covered! We have a simple and easy online assessment for you to help us determine that the course will suit your abilities. Talk to a Careers Advisor about this. Entrants into this course would benefit from having Intermediate level computer literacy skills – sufficient to navigate all digital channels and social media channels.
- No pre-requisites for this course.
It’s important to make sure that your online study fits in with your work and lifestyle.
- Choose from 12 OR 18 months to complete your study
NAT10904 Diploma of Social Media MArketing
|Diploma of Leadership and Management|
|Study Option||Recommended minimum weekly study||Recommended minimum coach contact||Suggested minimum weekly log-ins|
|12 months||8 hours||Weekly||2|
|18 months||5 hours||Weekly||2|
10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing
To achieve the 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing 9 units must be completed.
SIX CORE UNITS
NAT10904001 Plan, Implement and manage content marketing
SIRXMKT006 Develop a social media strategy
NAT10904002 Plan, conduct and optimize organic social media marketing
NAT10904003 Plan, manage and optimize paid social media advertising
NAT10904004 Establish, build and leverage a personal brand on social media
NAT10904005 Plan, implement and manage social media conversion strategies
THREE ELECTIVE UNITS
BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix
BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
What you will need
- Access to the internet
- Computer Access (word processing, web surfing, downloading forms and templates)
- Access to Google Drive (Google account)
- Email address (for enrolment communication)
It really is as easy as it sounds!
Australian Careers Business College gives you great learning materials and instructions and amazing personal support. In a classroom with others you may feel embarrassed to ask questions.
With your dedicated Personal Learning Coach and Assessors, you will be top of the class every time at Australian Careers Business College.
The ACBC advantage
10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing opens opportunities to work in diverse environments.
Completing the Diploma of Social Media Marketing through ACBC online creates many career advantages. Our Learning Coaches and Assessors are respected professionals who have led and managed teams of all sizes, so you get access to professional guidance based on real experience.
What are you waiting for?
Are you ready to make a real difference in your career opportunities? Join over 6,000 ACBC Graduates who have made the step to rewarding employment or university.
Get the qualifications you deserve at a pace that suits you! We’re with you all the way.
Have Questions Before You Enrol?
- Duration 52/78 weeks
- Skill level AQF 5
- Language English
What support will you have?
ACBC provides real support in real-time. We know that you have commitments other than study – and so we make our support team available
- Our specialist Learning Coaches are available to you for an average of 2 hours per unit of competency. That’s like having your own private tutor!
- For 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing, we guarantee you a minimum of 18 hours of personal one-on-one telephone and email support to help you to complete your qualification.
- You can book a telephone or Zoom coaching session with your Learning Coach
- IT assistance is available through our IT Support Unit.
- You can access Career Guidance support Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm by emailing our Careers Advisors and booking a support session.
- Our course administrators will keep an eye on how often you are logging into study. If we think you need more study time or to extend your course time – we’ll get in touch!
What learning resources you will have access to?
At ACBC we believe that learning should be stress free. Everything you need is provided via password login access, Including:
- Learner study guides (downloadable)
- Assessment guides (downloadable)
- Links to digital media for study and research
- Online college community forums
- Webinars and tutorials – simply book in and link with other online students
How will YOU be assessed?
Whether you are new to vocational study or are coming back for more, our assessment system is one of the fairest and consistent around.
- There are assessment tasks (assessments) for each of the 9 units of competency in the Diploma of Social Media Marketing.
- Assessments may include research projects; written exercises and online activities.
- When you nominate a course duration, we will provide you with a customised assessment submission timetable.
- We use a simple to use cloud-based system called ‘Cloud Assess’.
- Simply complete your study; download and complete an assessment template from Cloud Assess and then upload it back to Cloud Assess.
- Your assessor will assess your work within 3 business days and send you an assessment outcome report.
- Sometimes you may need more than one attempt at an assessment task. Don’t worry! We provide our online students with up to 3 attempts at each assessment task.
- If you need to resubmit a task or part of a task, you can book an assessment feedback session to discuss where you need to focus in your resubmission.
*Support available by appointment