BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
Study with the Australian Careers Business College Online and develop your marketing skill set.
Graduate with a full nationally-recognised qualification when you have demonstrated competency for all units or graduate with a nationally-recognised Statement of Attainment for selected units.
Whether you are looking for a career choice or seeking to progress in your career, this versatile qualification can be applied in any industry.
We’ve got all the tools and support you need – at a pace to suit you. There’s no to need to attend a campus to enrol or complete your study.
Depending on your selected course duration, you could be framing your Australian Careers Business College qualification within 52 weeks. How does it get better than that?
*Courses commence on the next available Monday from your application date allowing for administration requirements **Depends on your selected course duration.
BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication combines delivery of outstanding team support with effective business document preparation. You will develop time-management and task prioritisation skills. In addition, you will learn how to identify real opportunities for continuous improvement
Quick Check: Am I ready for this qualification?
Take our quick check to see if you’re ready to change your life through study with Australian Careers Business College online.
- Year 10 of the NSW Higher School Certificate or its equivalent or mature age students. Don’t have this requirement? Don’t worry – We’ve got you covered! We have a simple and easy online assessment for you to help us determine that the course will suit your abilities. Talk to a Careers Advisor about this.
- No pre-requisites for this course.
It’s important to make sure that your online study fits in with your work and lifestyle.
- Choose from 52 OR 78 weeks to complete your study
|BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication|
|Study option||Recommended minimum weekly study||Recommended minimum coach contact||Suggested minimum weekly log-ins|
|52 weeks||12 hours||Weekly||2|
|78 weeks||6 hours||Weekly||2|
BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
To achieve the BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication, 12 units must be completed.
BSBCMM411 Make presentations
BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities
BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour
BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
BSBMKG440 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
BSBMKG434 Promote products and services
BSBMKG431 Assess marketing opportunities
BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
SIRXMKT006 Develop a social media strategy
Contact a Careers Advisor for full details of this course including Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), Credit Transfer. Tuition fees and financing options are available here.
Speak with a Careers Advisor for full details of this course including Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer. Details of tuition fees are available on this website.
What you will need:
- Computer Access (word processing, web surfing, downloading forms and templates)
- Access to Google Drive (Google account)
- Email address (for enrolment communication)
It really is as easy as it sounds!
Australian Careers Business College gives you great learning materials and instructions and amazing personal support. In a classroom with others you may feel embarrassed to ask questions.
With your dedicated Personal Learning Coach and Assessors, at Australian Careers Business College you will be top of the class every time.
What are you waiting for?
Are you ready to make a real difference in your career opportunities? Join over 6,000 ACBC Graduates who have made the step to rewarding employment or university.
Click here to make an enquiry and you could be studying in less than a week. Wow! It couldn’t be easier. Click here for your options of managing payment for your career investment.
Get the qualifications you deserve at a pace that suits you! We’re with you all the way!
Have Questions Before You Enrol?
- Duration 52/78 weeks
- Skill level AQF 4
- Language English
What support will you have?
ACBC provides real support in real-time. We know that you have commitments other than study – and so we make our support team available
- Our specialist Learning Coaches are available to you for an average of 2 hours per unit of competency. That’s like having your own private tutor!
- For BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication, we guarantee you a minimum of 24 hours of personal one-on-one telephone and email support to help you to complete your qualification.
- You can book a telephone or Zoom coaching session with your Learning Coach
- IT assistance is available through our IT Support Unit.
- You can access Career Guidance support Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm by emailing our Careers Advisors and booking a support session.
- Our course administrators will keep an eye on how often you are logging into study. If we think you need more study time or to extend your course time – we’ll get in touch!
What learning resources you will have access to?
At ACBC we believe that learning should be stress free. Everything you need is provided via password login access, Including:
- Learner study guides (downloadable)
- Assessment guides (downloadable)
- Links to digital media for study and research
- Online college community forums
- Webinars and tutorials – simply book in and link with other online students
How will YOU be assessed?
Whether you are new to vocational study or are coming back for more, our assessment system is one of the fairest and consistent around.
- There are assessment tasks (assessments) for each of the 12 units of competency in the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- Assessments may include research projects; written exercises and online activities.
- When you nominate a course duration, we will provide you with a customised assessment submission timetable.
- We use a simple to use cloud-based system called ‘CloudAssess’.
- Simply complete your study; download and complete an assessment template from CloudAssess and then upload it back to CloudAssess.
- Your assessor will assess your work within 3 business days and send you an assessment outcome report.
- Sometimes you may need more than one attempt at an assessment task. Don’t worry! We provide our online students with up to 3 attempts at each assessment task.
- If you need to resubmit a task or part of a task, you can book an assessment feedback session to discuss where you need to focus in your resubmission.
*Support available by appointment