BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services
Is it time to take your Legal skills to the next level? It’s as easy as 1-2-3-Graduate with Australian Careers Business College Online.
ACBC online is as easy as ‘1-2-3-Graduate’
1. Make an enquiry, complete enrolment and select a duration for study (26, 52 or 78 weeks.)
2. Log in and access your course materials and support.
3. Log in weekly and complete your study tasks and assessments.
Graduate with a full nationally-recognised qualification when you have demonstrated competency for all units or graduate with a nationally-recognised Statement of Attainment for selected units.
Whether you are looking for a career choice or seeking to progress in your career, this versatile qualification will give you the skills and knowledge for a great career in travel and tourism.
You could be studying for this nationally recognised qualification within three business days!*
We have all the tools and support you need – at a pace to suit you. There’s no to need to attend a campus to enrol or complete your study.
You could be framing your Australian Careers Business College qualification within 12 months**. How does it get better than that?
*Courses commence on the next available Monday from your application date allowing for administration requirements **Depends on your selected course duration.
Legal structures and procedures govern our social, business and economic world. BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services secures you a foothold in the Australian legal profession. You will graduate with a highly portable skill set that attracts both strong earning potential and job stability.
As a Legal Services graduate you will be equipped with transferable skills that grant you entry into a variety of sectors including:
- – Legal services providers
- – Government departments
- – Financial institutions
Quick Check: Am I ready for this qualification?
Take our quick check to see if you’re ready to change your life through study with Australian Careers Business College online.
- Year 11 of the NSW Higher School Certificate or its equivalent.
Don’t have this entry requirement? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! We have a simple and easy online assessment for you to help us determine that the course will suit your abilities. Talk to a Careers Advisor about this.
- No pre-requisites for this course.
It’s important to make sure that your online study fits in with your work and lifestyle.
- Choose from 12 OR 18 months to complete your study
|BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services|
|Study option||Recommended minimum weekly study||Recommended minimum coach contact||Suggested minimum weekly log-ins|
BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services
BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services qualification has 10 subjects (units). The course has been designed using the guidelines provided in the Business Services Training package. There are 4 core units and 6 elective units. The subjects are listed below:
Speak with a Careers Advisor for full details of this course including Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer. Details of tuition fees are available on this website.
What you will need:
- – Access to the internet
- – Computer Access with a web camera (word processing, Skype, web surfing, downloading forms and templates)
- – Access to Google Drive (Google account)
- – Email address (for enrolment communication)
It really is as easy as it sounds!
Australian Careers Business College gives you great learning materials and instructions and amazing personal support. In a classroom with others you may feel embarrassed to ask questions.
With your dedicated Personal Learning Coach and Assessors, at Australian Careers Business College you will be top of the class every time.
Fast track to university with credit points at leading universities
Every year hundreds of Australian Careers Business College Graduates use their vocational qualification to fast track into leading universities.
Australian Careers Business College has negotiated credit point deals with the following universities for successful graduates of the full Diploma of Legal Services qualification:
Western Sydney University
Graduates are eligible for a minimum of 40 credit points (equivalent to one full-time semester) and up to a maximum of 60 credit points through Western Sydney University depending on units studied.
Want to discuss your pathway to university? Book a Careers Advice Session.
Our Careers Advisors are on hand to help you plan a pathway to the university degree you are striving for and show you how you can achieve your career goals. Click here to contact a Careers Advisor.
The ACBC advantage
Australian law practitioners work in a dynamic environment where skilled support is crucial. BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services secures you entry into this stimulating industry. Completing this qualification through ACBC delivers many career advantages. Our trainers and assessors are respected practising legal services professionals. This Diploma of Legal Services curriculum has been developed in partnership with the legal services industry to ensure market-relevant skill-building, so you obtain top employability in Australia.
What are you waiting for?
Are you ready to make a real difference in your career opportunities? Join over 6,000 ACBC Graduates who have made the step to rewarding employment or university.
Get the qualifications you deserve at a pace that suits you! We’re with you all the way!
Have Questions Before You Enrol?
- Duration 26/52/78 weeks
- Skill level AQF 5
- Language English
What support will you have?
ACBC provides real support in real-time. We know that you have commitments other than study – and so we make our support team available from 9am to 8pm -7 days a week*
- - Our specialist Learning Coaches are available to you for an average of 2 hours per unit of competency. That’s like having your own private tutor!
- - For BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services, we guarantee you a minimum of 24 hours of personal one-on-one telephone and email support to help you to complete your qualification.
- - You can book a telephone or Skype coaching session with your Learning Coach 7 days a week between 9am and 8pm (book 24 hours ahead).
- - IT assistance is available through our IT Support Unit.
- - You can access Career Guidance support Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm by emailing our Careers Advisors and booking a support session.
- - Our course administrators will keep an eye on how often you are logging into study. If we think you need more study time or to extend your course time – we’ll get in touch!
What learning resources you will have access to?
At ACBC we believe that learning should be stress free. Everything you need is provided via password login access, Including:
- - Learner study guides (downloadable)
- - Assessment guides (downloadable)
- - Links to digital media for study and research
- - Online college community forums
- - Webinars and tutorials – simply book in and link with other online students
How will YOU be assessed?
Whether you are new to vocational study or are coming back for more, our assessment system is one of the fairest and consistent around.
- - There are assessment tasks (assessments) for each of the 23 units of competency in the Diploma of Legal Services.
- - Assessments may include research projects; written exercises and online activities.
- - When you nominate a course duration, we will provide you with a customised assessment submission timetable.
- - We use a simple to use cloud-based system called ‘CloudAssess’.
- - Simply complete your study; download and complete an assessment template from CloudAssess and then upload it back to CloudAssess.
- - Your assessor will assess your work within 3 business days and send you an assessment outcome report.
- - Sometimes you may need more than one attempt at an assessment task. Don’t worry! We provide our online students with up to 3 attempts at each assessment task.
- - If you need to resubmit a task or part of a task, you can book an assessment feedback session to discuss where you need to focus in your resubmission.
*Support available by appointment