ACBC is an approved VET Student Loans provider for selected courses
VET Student Loans is a financial assistance scheme offered by the Australian Government. Eligible students can secure an interest-free loan to pay all or part of their tuition fees for approved courses.
With VET Student Loans, you do not have to repay your loan until your income reaches the minimum threshold set for compulsory repayment. The 2017-18 threshold is $54,869. Payments are managed by the Australian Tax Office through the taxation system. You can choose to make voluntary repayments at any time.
The Australian Government charges a VET Student Loans fee of 20% in addition to the tuition fee borrowed.
Eligible students must be:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand Special Category Visa (SCV) holder who meets the long-term residency requirements.
- A permanent humanitarian visa holder.
Learn more about how VET Student Loans can assist you. Read our VET Student Loans Information for 2017 Booklet and browse through our downloadable library of VET Student Loans information resources and policies. Alternatively, please call us directly on 1300 COLLEGE.
ACBC Online Courses approved for VET Student Loans
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- SIT50116 Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services
- CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
To be eligible you must be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand Special Category Visa (SCV) holder who meets long term residency requirements or a permanent humanitarian visa holder.
- Download the VET Student Loans Information for 2017 Booklet or contact us on 1300 COLLEGE with any questions you may have.
- Download the ACBC Statement of VET Tuition Assurance
- ACBC Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Schedule of VET Tuition Fees Online
The Commonwealth Government has determined a maximum loan amount for all nationally recognised qualifications approved under VSL. A gap may exist between the tuition fee charged by ACBC Online and the maximum loan amount available through VSL. Speak with a Careers Advisor to discuss how to finance the gap if this is applicable to your course.
Download our Policies
- Student Review Procedures for Recrediting a FEE Help Balance
- Student Selection and Enrolment Policy and Procedure
- Privacy and Personal Information Procedures
- Student Complaints and Appeals Procedure and Policy
- VSL Withdrawal from Course and Cancellation of Enrolment
- Fees other than Tuition Fees
- Handling Information Process and Procedure
- Procedure for ceasing to provide a course
- Process for Information relating to applications for VET Student Loans