BSB50120 Diploma of Business
Is it time to take your management skills to the next level with the Australian Careers Business College Online.
Whether you are looking for a career choice or seeking to progress in your career, this versatile qualification will give you the skills and knowledge for a great career in business administration.
You could be studying for this nationally recognised qualification within three business days!**
We’ve got all the tools and support you need – at a pace to suit you. There’s no to need to attend a campus to enrol or complete your study.
You could be framing your Australian Careers Business College qualification within 12 months*. How does it get better than that?
*Courses commence on the next available Monday from your application date allowing for administration requirements **Depends on your selected course duration.
Business Administration professionals ensure consistent productivity in all types of organisations. BSB50120 Diploma of Business equips you to excel in operations for any organisation. You will graduate with a diverse range of skills that are highly sought after by businesses.
BSB50120 Diploma of Business develops exceptional administration skills. You will broaden your expertise to encompass effective leadership, payroll management and staff direction.
As a Business graduate, you will be equipped to progress to a variety of roles including:
- Organisational administration management
- Office documentation systems design
- In-person and online customer service.
Quick check – Am I ready for this qualification?
Take our quick check to see if you’re ready to change your life through study with Australian Careers Business College online.
- Year 11 of the NSW Higher School Certificate or its equivalent.
Don’t have this entry requirement? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! We have a simple and easy online assessment for you to help us determine that the course will suit your abilities. Talk to a Careers Advisor about this.
- No pre-requisites for this course
It’s important to make sure that your online study fits in with your work and lifestyle.
- Choose from 12 OR 18 months to complete your study
|BSB50120 Diploma of Business|
|Study Option||Recommended minimum weekly study||Recommended minimum coach contact||Suggested minimum weekly log ins|
BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
BSB50120 Diploma of Business qualification has 12 subjects (units). The course has been designed using the guidelines provided in the Business Services Training package. The subjects are listed below:
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and proceduresfor sustainability
BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
Speak with a Careers Advisor for full details of this course including Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer. Details of tuition fees are available on this website.
What you will need:
- Access to the internet
- Computer Access with a web camera (word processing, Skype, web surfing, downloading forms and templates)
- Access to Google Drive (Google account)
- Email address (for enrolment communication.)
Some assessments require access to a workplace or simulated workplace. Your Learning Coach will assist you to manage these requirements depending on your individual circumstances.
It really is as easy as it sounds!
Australian Careers Business College gives you great learning materials and instructions, and amazing personal support. In a classroom with others you may feel embarrassed to ask questions.
With your dedicated Personal Learning Coach and Assessors, you will be top of the class every time at Australian Careers Business College.
Fast track to university with credit points at leading universities
Every year, hundreds of Australian Careers Business College Graduates use their vocational qualification to fast track into leading universities.
Australian Careers Business College has negotiated credit point deals with the following universities for successful graduates of the full Diploma of Business Administration qualification:
Australian Catholic University
80 credit points out of 240 credit points at
Australian Catholic University (ACU) for specified units
in the Bachelor of Commerce and Business Programs.
Western Sydney University
A guaranteed 80 credit points into the Bachelor of Business
at Western Sydney University, with 180 cps remaining.
Want to discuss your pathway to university? Book a Careers Advice Session
Our Careers Advisors are on hand to help you plan a pathway to the university degree you are striving for and show you how you can achieve your career goals. CLICK HERE
The ACBC advantage
Business administrators are central to every workplace. BSB50120 Diploma of Businessn opens opportunities to work in diverse environments. Completing this qualification through ACBC creates many career advantages. Our trainers and assessors are respected business administration professionals, so you obtain top employability in Australia and overseas. The Diploma of Business curriculum has been developed in partnership with leading business administration specialists to ensure industry-relevant course content.
What are you waiting for?
Are you ready to make a real difference in your career opportunities? Join over 6,000 ACBC Graduates who have made the step to rewarding employment or university.
Get the qualifications you deserve at a pace that suits you! We’re with you all the way!
Have Questions Before You Enrol?
- Duration 52/78 weeks
- Skill level AQF 5
- Language English
What support will you have?
ACBC provides real support in real-time. We know that you have commitments other than study – and so we make our support team available
- Our specialist Learning Coaches are available to you for an average of 2 hours per unit of competency. That’s like having your own private tutor!
- For BSB50120 Diploma of Business, we guarantee you a minimum of 24 hours of personal one-on-one telephone and email support to help you to complete your qualification.
- You can book a telephone or Zoom coaching session with your Learning Coach
- IT assistance is available through our IT Support Unit.
- You can access Career Guidance support Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm by emailing our Careers Advisors and booking a support session.
- Our course administrators will keep an eye on how often you are logging into study. If we think you need more study time or to extend your course time – we’ll get in touch!
What learning resources you will have access to?
At ACBC we believe that learning should be stress free. Everything you need is provided via password login access, Including:
- Learner study guides (downloadable)
- Assessment guides (downloadable)
- Links to digital media for study and research
- Online college community forums
- Webinars and tutorials – simply book in and link with other online students
How will YOU be assessed?
Whether you are new to vocational study or are coming back for more, our assessment system is one of the fairest and consistent around.
- There are assessment tasks (assessments) for each of the 8 units of competency in the Diploma of Business Administration. Assessments may include research projects; written exercises and online activities.
- When you nominate a course duration, we will provide you with a customised assessment submission timetable.
- We use a simple to use cloud-based system called ‘CloudAssess’.
- Simply complete your study; download and complete an assessment template from CloudAssess and then upload it back to CloudAssess.
- Your assessor will assess your work within 3 business days and send you an assessment outcome report.
- Sometimes you may need more than one attempt at an assessment task. Don’t worry! We provide our online students with up to 3 attempts at each assessment task.
- If you need to resubmit a task or part of a task, you can book an assessment feedback session to discuss where you need to focus in your resubmission.
*Support available by appointment